For us a day without creativity in whatever form it appears is a day without a smile. We love to paint. We paint to live.
Sharing our creativity we write, we demonstrate, we teach. Smile with us.
from OUR portfolios...
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR WEEKLY CLASS MEMBERS FOR AUTUMN TERM 2017
Harbour House classes commence on Monday 11th September 2017
Ivybridge Classes will commence on Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th September
Please visit the Weekly Classes page for details.
Rob and Siân have both written watercolour tuition book this year, currently with the publishers. Publication dates will be announced when they are confirmed. Details of the books will follow. Keep checking back for an opportunity to pre-order.
LEARN WITH US
We enjoy teaching. It genuinely gives us great pleasure when we help people to achieve more than they had thought themselves capable of, and to share in their delight. Whatever you perceive your standard of painting to be, we are confident that we can help you to get more from your watercolour painting. Whether you are a complete beginner, looking to improve your skills or re-discover your confidence we aim to give you the resources you need.
We hope you have a very creative 2017!
If you need some inspiration, have you considered...
- A term of watercolour classes with us in Ivybridge or Kingsbridge. Classes can be a real incentive to try something new, or to find the courage to fulfil a longing to paint.
- One of our art courses at Flatford Mill or Slapton Ley. A short art break can be very inspiring!
- An art holiday? In 2017 Rob is leading an art holiday on Exmoor, and Siân is heading back to Mairena in Spain.
- An art book? We have some excellent suggestions on our Books page.
- Refreshing the artwork in your home? An original painting can be a beautiful addition to your home; have a look through our galleries. Or for a very personal piece of artwork consider commissioning a painting, giving you opportunity to suggest the subject matter, and decide on your budget. If you like this idea and would like to discuss it, please contact us.
BOOKS There are some new additions to our page of book reviews and suggestions, including some links to books on our favourite artists. And of course, at this time of year, not forgetting Rob's own title:
Rob and Siân Dudley are popular and experienced artists, demonstrators, tutors and writers, with a passion for watercolour painting. They have been living, painting, teaching and exhibiting in Devon for over 20 years. are both enthusiastic in sharing their love of watercolours with others. As well as exhibiting and selling their work, they are qualified, experienced tutors and demonstrators, keen to share all the tips, tricks and techniques they know. Look out for their videos on ArtTutor.com and their articles in the Artists and Illustrators magazine.